About Shijiazhuang
Mayor's Office
Featured Culture
Your location:Home
 >> Policies and Laws
The Move-in and Move-out Registration Procedures for Aliens Holding the Residence Permit
Time:2022-06-09 15:12:54
It is stipulated in Article 22 of Rules Governing the Implementation of the Law of the People's Republic of China on the Entry and Exit of Aliens that the holder of an alien's residence permit who wishes to move out of the city or county of residence shall, before moving, register the move with the public security bureau at the original place of residence and shall, within 10 days of arrival at the new place of residence, register the move-in with the public security bureau at the new place of residence. An alien residing permanently in China who wishes to apply for a change of residence shall apply in advance to the public security bureau at the new place of residence for a certificate permitting the move-in and register the move on the strength of the certificate.

Copy right all reserved by Shijiazhuang Municipal People's Government

Address NO.216 East ZhongShan Road,ShjJiaZhuang City HeBei Province

Postcode 050011 Ji ICP No. 06000020-1